This is a challenging time for our country and the world, and we are all impacted in some way by the effects of COVID-19. We hope the information here provides our residents with answers and resources you need to help with your personal circumstances. We will update this website as new information becomes available. The property management team continues to be here for you and is working on rotating schedules to be able to answer your calls and emails.
We are in this together and we are here for you.
The health and safety of our residents, associates, and guests is our top priority. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic situation and are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and other government and public health authorities to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in our communities.
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our employees, residents and guests, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have enhanced our community policies. Please review these carefully and adhere to them as you would all other community rules.
Currently we have implemented the following operational safeguards:
- 1. Regular cleaning procedures have been increased in all common and amenity spaces and are being performed with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- 2. Face coverings are required for residents, guests, and employees in all common spaces, including the leasing offices, indoor amenities, and elevators/stairwells.
- 3. Amenities are limited in use and capacity based on state or local regulations and re-opening guidelines.
- 4. We are encouraging online rent payment via the resident portals to reduce visitors to the leasing offices.
- 5. Employees are required to complete a self-evaluation of COVID-19 symptoms before all shifts and are not permitted to work if experiencing symptoms.
- 6. Maintenance visits may be limited if the residents of an apartment have tested positive for COVID-19.
- 7. Precautionary signage has been posted throughout the communities with reminders about face coverings, social distancing, and any amenity limitations.
Additional precautions may be in place at your community based on state and local regulations. Please contact the local leasing office with questions about their specific COVID-19 procedures.
Peak Campus Resident Resource Guide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LAST UPDATED: July 23, 2020
- Is anyone in this apartment under quarantine?
- Is anyone in this unit showing flu-like symptoms or otherwise feeling ill?
- Has anyone in this apartment been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or been in a high risk setting such as a medical facility in the last 14 days?